Metrowide Earthquake Drill
magie - Wednesday, Jul 29, 2015, 3:00 AM
DATE: July 30, 2015 (Thursday)
TIME: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
1. General alarm will be activated for 5-10 minutes at exactly 10:30 AM. Please DO NOT PANIC. Keep in mind that this is a drill.
2. Everyone is advised to prepare an emergency kit with bottled water, food, whistle, and flashlight. We encourage residents to bring their emergency kits during the drill for better simulation.
3. A roving security guard will knock on each door to inform residents that the drill has officially started. This activity is to ensure that all residents are notified to vacate their units in the event of an actual earthquake.
4. Elevators will be temporarily shut down from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM as part of the drill.
5. Proceed to the nearest FIRE EXIT and descend in an orderly manner to the ground floor.
6. Assemble at the parking area in front of the Pavilion, not at the swimming pool area.
7. Representatives from Barangay Sto. Cristo will give a short orientation and conclude the drill.
Please call the admin at 621-3220 for inquiries on this activity.
Looking for old posts? Check out the archives here.
Production of IDs for residents is ongoing. Please email your high resolution photo (white background) to email@example.com using the format OliverJQueen_1234A_T1.jpg.
Car stickers are available at the property admin office. No sticker, no entry will be enforced once the parking area barriers are operational.